About Billie Loveday
What started as a creative outlet on maternity leave soon became a fully-fledged small business! While I am still a teacher at my ‘day job’, I hope to grow the Billie Loveday brand so it is my full time job in the future. My passion is in fun prints, easy casual garments, inclusivity, positivity, and being eco-conscious.
To get the most out of your Billie Loveday garment, make sure you take care of it! Wash separately in a wash bag on a gentle spin cycle. Hang immediately following washing, on a hanger inside. Hanging your garment in the sun may fade fabric colour/print. Washing the garment without a wash bag on a regular spin cycle will wear the fabric and may result in tears, excess threads, pulling at seams and pilling of fabric.
- No returns or refunds are available on purchases with Billie Loveday. Garments are made-to-order (pre-order), so please choose carefully.
- Please check the size guides and measure yourself carefully prior to ordering. If you require size advice, please contact us through our Instagram page, or email email@example.com. We are happy to help!
- Size swaps will only be available if excess garments have been made in the requested size. Size swaps cannot be guaranteed. If you have been approved for a size swap, please return the garment with the tags still attached, and include a self-addressed pre-paid satchel for postage of garment.
- Size exchanges are available for 14 days following purchase only.
- No refunds will be given even if the garment does not fit, fits differently than imagined, does not suit you, is too long/short etc.
- Garments will be packed into individual poly-bags for postage.*
- We use Australia Post pre-paid satchels which are priced according to weight.
- Heavier garments incur higher postage costs.
- We ship everywhere in Australia, and to the U.S, U.K, Canada, and New Zealand. If you have a shipping request outside of these countries, please email us.
*Planning is underway to replace poly-bags with a more sustainable option.
Billie Loveday is a small business, and therefore we do not have an inquiries line, but you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time, and one of the team will endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can!